1. Owner of the processed data
Personal data related to persons identified or identifiable may be processed ('Processed data'), following consultation of the website www.AielloLuxury.com ('Website' or 'Site'), by sending your email via the 'Contacts' section or to an email address specified in the Website,.
This document informs the users on how to manage the processed data and also establishes a statement made pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the Protection of Personal Data ('Code').
The owner of the processed data is: Aiello Luxury – via Lorenzo il Magnifico, 35 – 00162 Rome
2. Processed data
2.1. Browsing data
During their normal operations, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Website acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected for the purpose of being associated with individuals but their specific nature could allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of resources requested, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Website and to check its correct functioning. It is then deleted immediately after the processing.
2.2. Data provided voluntarily by users
This is the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses specified on the Website or communications sent via the use of the 'Contacts' section involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data inserted in such communications.
2.3. Cookies policy
3. Nature of the data and consequences of a non-response
Except for what is specified in reference to the navigation data, necessary in order to allow a correct use of the Website, the interested parties are free to supply their personal data for requesting a response from Aiello Luxury.
The non-submittal of data may result in the possibility of not receiving a response.
4. Processed data procedures
Personal data is processed manually, by computer and with automated systems for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
The owner is equipped with specific security measures to ensure that the data processing is carried out in compliance with the Code, with particular regard to the prevention of loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use or unauthorized access to the databases.
5. Rights of interested parties
Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them and their communication in a comprehensible form.
Interested parties have the right to obtain information on:
- the content and origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and procedures of the processed data;
- the logic applied to the processed data carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification of the owner and those responsible;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can have knowledge of it, such as managers or agents.
The interested parties also have the right to obtain:
- an update, rectification or when interested, data integration;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of processed data unlawfully, including data that does not need to be kept for purposes other than that for which the data was initially collected and subsequently processed;
- the proof that the operations mentioned above have been communicated, including regarding their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement becomes impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means with respect to the protected right.
The interested parties have the right to oppose for legitimate reasons, in whole or in part, the processing of their personal data, pertinent to collection purposes.
To exercise these rights, users can write to the manager in charge of the users’ rights at the following email address: info@AielloLuxury.com, indicating in the subject line 'Privacy - exercise of rights under Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003'.
The data may also be processed by other managers. The complete list of data processing managers is available at the offices of Aiello Luxury.
6. Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data collected from the Website is not subject to dissemination or communication and will not be sold or given to third parties.
In some cases, without prejudice, this communication or dissemination is required in accordance with the law, police, judicial authorities, intelligence and security agencies or other public entities for purposes of defense or national security or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.